NCMLE recognizes excellence in our membership in a number of ways. Awards and grants are one way to give back to our membership while strengthening middle-level education in our state. The deadline for all awards is December 30th. Award winners will be notified in early January, and awards will be presented on stage at the state conference in March. Complimentary registrations for all individual award winners and up to five registrations for teams of the year will be provided.
- Apply for the Administrator to Watch Award.
- Apply for the Central Office Administrator/Supervisor to Watch Award.
- Apply for the Support Person to Watch Award.
- Apply for the Teacher to Watch Award.
- Apply for the Team to Watch Award.
- Apply for the C. Kenneth McEwin Distinguished Service Award.
- Apply for the Instructor/Institutes of Higher Education to Watch Award.