Dear Middle-Level Educator:
We are honored to have the opportunity to partner with you! Having over 90% of our state’s middle-level schools as members is an accomplishment we want to achieve year-after-year. There is power in numbers, and by joining together as middle-level educators, we give a voice to middle-level education in our state, and nationwide.
Regardless if you are signing up as an individual member, part of a school, or as a district office, welcome! If you are brand new or simply returning, we have great news for you!
NCMLE membership has many benefits. We gathered your feedback and started offering all that you requested!
- Discounted conference registration rates
- Discounted rates on professional development opportunities
- FREE publication opportunities in the NCMLE Journal
- Access to NCMLE grants and the National Forum grants
- Access to NCMLE awards and nominations
- The opportunity to present at the NCMLE annual conference
- “Schools to Watch” designation information and support
- Access to FREE educational consultants
- Free resources linked to teaching, learning, and leadership
- The opportunity to network across the state and nation
- Links to local institutions of higher education
- AND MUCH MORE!
*NEW* LEA Membership
Entire LEA- Covers all educators in your LEA regardless of school or grade level.
Ask us to quote your LEA a special rate for your all your schools and staff- email@example.com.
1-20 teachers $100
21-50 teachers $120
51+ teachers $150
Central Office $100
IHE’s and Businesses $100
Membership only covers staff at your institution.
Regular Individual $50
Discount Individual $25
Individual Membership discount available for 1st year teachers, retirees, and college students.
Download the form below:
Please Make Checks Payable to NCMLE.org and mail to: NCMLE, PO Box 116, Canton, NC 28716
Need a unique invoice? Use the online method and choose Print and Pay option. You will then be emailed a unique invoice.
You can also renew online at http://shop.ncmsa.net and pay by credit card.
This same process also allows you to generate a unique invoice number when you choose the “PRINT & PAY” option.
To speed renewals and improve membership experience we are moving this renewal process online during this school year. It will allow you to connect with other members, renew whenever it is convenient for you, view the current status of your membership, and much more.
Have questions? Call us at (910) 235-3761 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org